Pokamoonshine East - Rolling Hills Estate Winery
EXPERIENCE THE UNFORGETTABLE! 1,300 PRIVATE ACRES, GATED ESTATE WINERY IN THE HEART OF THE ADIRONDACKS ON LAKE CHAMPLAIN. ALL INCLUDED - WINE TASTINGS/TOURS/PAIRING, TASTING ROOM, FARM-TO-TABLE, CHEF BREAKFAST & DINNERS, FRESH PRODUCE, MEAT, MILK & EGGS
5BR/3.5BA fully-equipped kitchens, Wifi, tennis, basketball, cornhole, grills, fire pit, golf carts, bikes, private beach with toys, housekeeping
Be among the first to secure a new townhome on this private, gated Estate Winery property - the perfect place to unwind and reconnect with family and family – and remember what truly matters! This family-friendly property has immense Wine & Food benefits, included for all Guests. This hidden gem offers a tranquil and unforgettable experience for all ages.
Spend your days in a region like no other - unspoiled by crowds, noise and unobstructed views. The comfort and size of each townhome and dynamic property offers a special multi-generational family experience. Those who stay here quickly realize they are part of a truly special community.
One of the unique benefits of Rolling Hills Estate Winery, which includes our longer-stay seasonal community, is that our oasis becomes your home. The comforting sense of camaraderie and community is a constant, with a focus on serenity, food & wine. Familiar faces, year after year, bring family, friends and neighbors together in this private, gated Estate Winery community. Only a select number of longer-stay leases being offered for the 2023 Season.
Their story goes beyond the 21 picturesque acres of vines located on this spectacular 1,300-acre property in the hamlet of Westport, NY. It’s about the people, the region, the food and most of all, the wine. Rolling Hills Estate Winery sits on the same latitude as Bordeaux and other of the world’s premier winemaking regions, that have been creating renowned vintages for centuries. They looked to the terroir and grapes as the adventure and, in that, came the discovery of wines which reflect, not only stunning cold-climate varieties, but the very people who cultivate them.
Discover that the outdoors is an adventure all its own. This private property and area are ideal for hiking, fishing, boating, kayaking, paddle boarding, biking, strolling, tennis, basketball, volleyball, badminton, bird watching, or…simply relaxing around our hand-carved stone fire pit each night .
Enjoy your favorite activities here where the air revitalizes, and the views inspire. Discover beautiful mountain springs, streams, and trails. Pick wild thimbleberries and blueberries. Unwind on our sandy, private beach tucked into a private cove where eagles and osprey soar overhead.
Guests Enjoy these Wine, Food and Property Benefits all included in your stay…
• RHEW Private Tasting Barn Steps from Your Home - Open Every Evening for On-Property Guests Only, featuring the largest collection of NYS wines in the area, including Rolling Hills Estate Winery’s Private Collection
• Weekly Sommelier and Winemaker Led Wine Tours, Tastings, Experiences, Food Pairings, and Winery Barrel Tastings
• Prime Status at another Tasting Room in the Area Slated to be Opening in 2023
• Saturday Evening Chef-Prepared 5-Course Farm-To-Table Feast
• Light Continental Breakfast with Sweet and Savory Pastries, Coffee and Tea 6 Mornings Per Week
• Unlimited Gourmet, Seasonal, Farm-Raised Fresh Food (Large Selection of Cuts - USDA Hormone- Free Beef, Pork, Lamb & Vegetables, Herbs, Eggs, Milk, and Maple Syrup)
• Complimentary Snacks and Soft Drinks
• Golf Carts and Bikes for Onsite Travel
• Private Lakeside Beach and Dock - Kayaks, Canoes, Paddleboards, Floats, Beach Games, Fishing Gear, and Sand Toys
• Monogrammed Beach Towels for Each Member of your Party
• Hand-Carved Stone Fire pit on the Main Lawn
• Private Tennis Court and Basketball Area with Access to a Local USTA Pro for Lessons
• A/C Units Available for Warmer Evenings
• Onsite Member Support Team 7 Days a Week
• Once-a-Week Housekeeping of your Townhome with Linen Changes
* Some amenities listed above are only available from Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day Weekend
The townhome has a max occupancy of 10 for sleeping. Guests can invite friends/family on property and join for dinners – this is YOUR home away from home. Each townhome has a West & East Side (each 2,500 Square Feet with occupancy of 10) and discount is offered for taking both sides. Please inquire.
For additional information about our Winery, please Google us!
This property has a max occupancy of 10
Deck/Patio (Covered), Grill (Charcoal), Fire Pit (Wood), Tennis Court (Communal), Tennis Equipment (Rackets, Balls), Basketball Court, Beach Chairs, Kayak/Canoe, Paddle Board, Beachfront, Waterfront, Bicycle, Beach Umbrella, Beach Toys, Dock, Cooler
Bed Linens, Bath Towels, Washer, Dryer, Air Conditioning (Window Units), Heating, Hot Water, Wood Stove, Kitchen, Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee (Pot, Other), Toaster, Dishes and Silverware, Pots and Pans, Living Room, Internet (Wifi), Private Entrance, Parking, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Smoke Detector, Fire Extinguisher, Essentials, Oven, Ice Maker
- Window AC units and Fans available
- Each townhome has 1st and 2nd floor kitchens
- All townhomes have a mudroom and coat room as well as plenty of closet space
- Golf carts available
- Woods view
- Member support available
- To preserve the integrity of the winery, this country oasis, and for the safety of our guests, the main town-home road is kept car-free
Bedroom 1 First Floor/Main Floor - Main House
Bedroom 2 First Floor/Main Floor - Main House
Bedroom 3 2nd Floor - Main House
Bedroom 4 2nd Floor - Main House
Bedroom 5 2nd Floor - Main House
Bathroom 1 First Floor/Main Floor - Main House
Bathroom 2 First Floor/Main Floor - Main House
Bathroom 3 2nd Floor - Main House
Bathroom 4 2nd Floor - Main House
Suitability: Primary renter must be at least 21 years old.
Pet Policy: Pets are strictly prohibited at this property.
Cleaning Disclaimer: All reservations longer than one week must be professionally cleaned once per week, the cost of which is borne by the guest. For clarity purposes, the cost of in-stay cleanings are separate and above the fees collected at the time of booking.
Additional Persons: Additional persons are prohibited unless express approval is provided.
Events Policy: Events are prohibited
Off-Season Disclaimer: It is typical that spring cleanings and updates do not take place until late April / early May. If your booking falls outside of Memorial Day to Labor Day, please inquire as to whether or not outdoor furniture and equipment will be available for use prior to booking.
Payment/Refund Policy: All payments are non-refundable, unless stated otherwise. If renter must cancel the reservation, Marquis will re-list availability, and in the event Marquis is able to re-book the nights renter originally booked, a refund may be processed. We strongly encourage renter to purchase travelers insurance (which Marquis offers) as a means of payment protection. Please note that all bookings must be paid in full prior to arrival.
StayProtected Insurance: Property damage insurance is procured for your reservation for this property. It is supplemental to, not a replacement to, any security deposit collected. Please read more details here.